• Additional statistics features to the TI-82: unlimited numbers of named
listswith up to 999 elements, automatic creation of the residual list in the
Y=editor,use any numbers as frequencies to calculate common statistical measures.
• Multiple graph styles.
• Interactive graphical analysis including numerical derivatives and integrals.
• Up to 10 matrices.
• Inferential statistics, probability distributions.
• Complex numbers.
• Split screen option.
• Display of the function on the graph.
• Defines, stores and displays up to 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametricequations,
6 polar equations and 2 sequences.
• Data analysis including tabular calculation, 8 regression models, 4 plot
• 32 Kb of memory: 28 Kb of user-available memory.
• 8-line by 16-character display, 64 x 96 pixels.
• Pull-down menus.
• A structured programming language.
The following accessories are included:
4 AAA batteries, Getting Started Guide, product CD with a complete manual, battery
and warranty statement.