Protect your family at home or on holiday with the Infapower X006, a battery operated cordless carbon monoxide detector. It is easy to install, portable and ideal for travelling as there is no wiring required. The detector is EN50291 compliant and has an extra loud bell of 85 decibels and visual alarm. Features an electrochemical sensor for protection and has various warning indicators to make sure the detector is working at all times. These include: a test button with hush facility, warning signal if fault detected, low battery warning and three LED's to indicate different status - Power (green), Alarm (red), Service(yellow). The carbon dioxide detector cannot be fitted with the battery missing and requires 1 x 9v battery (Included).
INCLUDES ALKALINE BATTERY . UP TO 5 YEARS LIFE CE APPROVED CONFORMS TO EN 50291 STANDARD 85DB TEST BUTTON NO WIRING NECESSARY