Features: Hewlett Packard HP 10BII+
The easy-to-use, affordable HP 10bII+ is the smart choice for
business and finance needs at any level. With 100+ built-in
functions you can quickly and easily perform a variety of
specialized business, finance and statistic calculations.
Easily calculate loan payments, interest
rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent,
TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, and more. Because it
works in algebraic notation, it's easy to learn and use.
With so many useful features, and an affordable price,
the HP 10bII adds up to a wise investment. Permitted
for use on the CFP® Certification Exam†.
The HP quality keypad allows you to minimize
unwanted key presses with large, soft edged keys and
generous key spacing.
• 2 shift functions
• Auto power off, after 10 minutes
Special Operating Features:
• 12-character, adjustable contrast display
• Read display results easily, even at an angle
• Parentheses for grouping expressions
• Automatic constant
• 3-Key memory
• 15 Storage registers
• Help available on the Web
Statistical/Math features include:
• Statistical analysis
• Standard deviation, mean & weighted mean
• Linear regression and linear estimation
• Forecasting, correlation & co-efficient
• Total, ∑x, ∑x2, ∑y, ∑y2, ∑xy
• +, -, X, √, ÷, 1/x, LN, ex, yx, n!, x2